Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Words of wisdom to remember

There are several accounts in life that would make my life easier if I abide by the word of wisdom. It cuts the chase and save myself from being hurt by others. Some of the words of wisdoms are..

1. Marriage is a base to a stronger relationship.
My dad once told me that holy matrimony and blessings from parents from both sides are important to build a stronger relationship. If the base is not strong enough, how can it support other things that will be built on it. He was right. My marriage run into trouble a few months after we got married and collapsed before it hits 3 years.


2. Your friends reflected your attitude
My friends colour my world in many ways. I become lazy, stronger, happy and sad most likely because of them. They are also leaving behind big scars and happy moments in my life. I am pretty much influenced by my friends directly and indirectly. To be safe, it is not wrong to painstakingly select who are my best friends.


3. If your friend talk bad about others, he / she may likely be talking bad about you as well. Keep your distance from this type of person. A real back-stabber.


4. To those muslim, do not leave your 5 times a day prayer. If you keep in touch with god, he will always keep in touch with you. You will always be look up high by others. But if you forget him, he will forget about you and your level is far lower than those animals and are not worth of any respect. A rich merchant from Indonesia leave me with this advice and I do appreaciate and remember it until now.

5. If your friend did not stand beside you. Then she / he is not your friend. A friend will always support each other.

I'll add some more... later

No comments: