Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fever and final exam

I woke up one morning sweating and decided to sleep flat on the floor. I woke up a few hours later, with drippings from my nose. I quickly wipe it with the back of my hand and thinking it is just the allergic reactions that I normally had.

Until late in the afternoon, I realized that my little drippings has turned into a full blast cold and I have been sneezing like crazy. At that point of time I wish I can leave my nose near the gutter and let it drips for as long as it wants too. As night falls, I feel horrible because my body starts aching and check my body temperature, it shows that I am having a fever. Worst still, the next day I am having my final exam and I am not fully prepared. Thank god, my friend is willing to drop by with her WIRA and picks me up to sit for the exam because when I wake up in the morning, I don't feel good at all and the exam hall is blocks away from my apartment.

That is the second day of my ordeal with the cold, fever and final exam. I have been fighting, tossing and turn on my bed for 5 days now and still the fever has not left me. Now I am suffering from minor sore throat and my stomach is rumbling wanting to be filled in with food. With everything nearby is closed.

No comments: