Thursday, September 6, 2007

Having a friend is better than having a boyfriend

Today mark another unsuccessful relationship in my life. Again I call the relationship off after one and a half year of knowing each other. But we still maintain as friend. I cant deny that I miss him so much. But I need to take a firm stand and let him go.

I find it a waste to break off with someone and you can never talk or be the same with that person again. I wish we are friends instead and dont have to run away from each other. Countless days, hours are spent on them and yet nothing works out in the end. I wonder will I ever find the right match for myself.

I think my heart has finally close towards guys. They leave nothing but scarred images. I cant help myself from hating their species. I will be kind to them but they will not be able to have my heart. I will not allow myself being hurt again.

No comments: